This is a weekly gathering to pray together and study the Word of God together. If you are looking for a great mid-week small group to join, the Prayer and Study Group woould be an excellent choice!
The Prayer and Study group meets every Wednesday Morning at 10:00 a.m. in the Round Table Room of the church and is open to anyone.
This group meets every other Monday from 6-7 PM in the Round Table Room. The Scuba Club is for anyone wanting to take a "deep dive" into the Scriptures! The dive team is currently exploring the depths of the Gospel of Matthew: Parables of Jesus. Contact Pastor Chuck Estes in the church office for more details and a resource list.
COFFEE AND CONVERSATION
Led by Julie Estes, "Coffee and Conversation" explores contemporary issues and matters of faith in today's culture. The small group will also offer a general seminar on the EPC, the government and discipline of the church and how new members may join. Check this web post and the church calendar for details, dates and times. Or send us an email at email@example.com.
THERE'S SOMETHING FOR EVERYBODY ON WEDNESDAY NIGHTS AT FEPC!
SMALL GROUPS (Sunday School)
- Fellowship Dinner– Wednesday nights, beginning at 5:15 p.m., the church offers a fellowship dinner for all ages in the Family Life Center. All are invited. Great food! Great fun!
- "Vanishing Grace" Led by Elder Perry Boling, the adult class will do a study based on Phillip Yancey's book "Vanishing Grace."
- Young Adult Class (NEW!) A new small group has started for young adults! Led by Pastor Chuck Estes, we will explore the narratives of Samuel and King David in the books of 1&2 Samuel.
- Follow Me! – The FEPC Youth are exploring the exciting Bible study series "Follow Me!" Youth Leader Clayton Cooper and wife Dana also have many terrific youth events planned for the season.
- Kid's Quest Preschool and elementary age kids will engage witH the Bible through the "Kid's Quest" program.
Three small group opportunities are held each Sunday morning beginning at 9:30 a.m.:
Note: We are always interested in starting a new small group. If you would like to start a Sunday morning Bible study, please contact Pastor Chuck Estes in the church office.
- Senior Adult Class
- Round Table Group
- Coffee and Conversation (meets in the Café)
Each Sunday at the mid-point of the Church Service (before the scripture lesson and sermon), children aged kindergarten through third grade are invited to attend Children’s Church led by two members of our church family. Children are released to their parents/guardians at the door of the Children’s Church classroom following the conclusion of the normal church service.